Baby Nursery Gliders provides you with the best nursery glider reviews from careful testing and research. We find the best quality, and the most comfortable nursery gliders on the market. Due to demand, we also feature many other baby products that you will need.
If you are like us, we believe that you would like the peace of mind to know that a baby product has been tested by many other parents that care for their baby as you do.
You can buy a stroller and you can buy a tried and tested car seat for your baby. But, in our opinion, the combination of stroller simply wins hands down. There is no doubt that Britax have earned their reputation for innovation, design and safety. They have thought of, and addressed, every concern that you as a mother may have. When you think of buying a car seat or stroller combo, Britax will likely be your first thought.
We want you to trust us at Baby Nursery Gliders. We think you should know that if you make a purchase, we do get a little bit of commission from Amazon. This helps us to cover the cost of running the website and time spent researching the products. Thank you for being here……
We love the Britax Combo, and with well over 70% five star 8% four star reviews we believe that it has a reputation that has been well earned. The Britax B-Agile has a solid and safe design, so you can rest assured that the safety and comfort of your baby has been well taken care of.
Why is the Britax Travel System so good?
- SafeCell Impact Protection is an integrated system of safety components that works to protect your child beyond federal safety standards.
- Side impact protection features a deep foam-lined shell to shield your child.
- Click & Go stroller compatibility allows you to pair the seat with any Britax stroller to customize the perfect travel system for your baby
- Engineered, tested and made in the USA with global components for top safety and quality.
- One-Hand fold design easily closes the stroller in seconds, no fiddling about.
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes the b-agile 3 easy to carry
- 3-Wheel configuration with swivel front wheels provides an ultra-tight turning radius
The seat is rear-facing and for babies weighing 4-35 pounds and less than 32 inches in height. The stroller fits children up to 55 pounds.
We personally believe that this is a Travel System that is unrivaled by others.
The B-Safe 35 infant car seat features the Britax-exclusive SafeCell Impact Protection system. This integrated system of safety components provides unmatched protection for your baby. These features include a steel frame for strength and a base that compresses to absorb energy during a collision. The deep shell takes up less space in your vehicle, while also minimizing side-to-side movement, resulting in maximum protection for baby.
The Britax B-Agile is lightweight, maneuverable and simple to fold, easy to carry and navigate. The 3-wheel configuration with swivel front wheels gets you through any tight spots with ease. The quick one-hand fold makes storage effortless.
The Click & Go System allows you to combine these two products to create a travel system perfect for busy parents and caregivers.
We found the Britax B-Agile to be great for saving time and energy? You can quickly and easily attach the infant car seat to the stroller with just a click, and transitions between car and stroller are fast and easy, allowing you the freedom to keep on moving. This makes for far less stress and time spent fiddling about with equipment.
- Contoured shell – Takes up little space in your vehicle and minimizes side-to-side movement to maximize protection
- Impact-absorbing base – Compresses to reduce the rough force of a collision
- One-hand fold design – Easily closes the stroller in seconds.
- Click & Go System – Allows for a quick connection to any Britax infant car seat
We love the range of colors!
Weight: 37.5 pounds
Dimensions: 31 x 25.5 x 19.5 inches
- “We decided to buy the Britax Travel System and it was an amazing decision”
- “Assembly was a breeze even without stopping to consult the instructions”
- “I Love it!!!!! And it is super easy to put together”
- “This is hands down the best of the best”
- “A perfect baby shower gift”
- “This is our first car seat and stroller. It’s amazing”
- “I can’t be more satisfied with the stroller. Easy to maneuver, fold and pick”
What’s not to like
Very few negatives on this product other than a couple of individual product niggles like a button getting stuck etc and an odd comment on the car seat being heavy.
It is considerably lower priced than the Britax 16 B-Agile Travel System but, as the #3 bestselling travel system (2016) it does not mean that you are compromising safety or quality.
The Baby Trend EZ Ride includes:
- Infant car seat accommodates 5 ~ 30 pounds and heights of up to 30 inches.
- Large soft head support for the car seat or the stroller
- Multi-position reclining seat, and height adjustable handle
- One hand fold, large storage basket
- Birth to 50lbs.
We liked the fixed back infant car seat with an EZ Flex-Loc stay in car base. . The three-wheel stroller provides outstanding ease of maneuverability compared to conventional travel system strollers.
This travel system includes the EZ Ride Stroller and highly rated Flex-Loc Infant Seat. Both the stroller and infant car seat feature 5-point safety harnesses for maximum safety and protection for your baby.
The EZ Ride Stroller features a thick and luxurious padded seat with multiple recline positions, a large, super soft head support which can be used in either the car seat or stroller, a covered parent tray with two deep cup holders, a height adjustable handle and a peek-a-boo window on the canopy. The car seat has been designed with EPS energy absorbing foam for added protection.
The EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat comes with a five-point harness to securely hold your baby in place, and a base that installs in your car. The rear-facing car seat holds newborns from five to 30 pounds, and up to 30 inches tall. The base installs with LATCH clips or the automotive seat belt.
- Hounds Tooth
Weight: 36 pounds
Dimensions: 23.62 x 34.65 x 42.13.
Typical Positive Reviews
- “Better and cheaper than any I have seen in the stores”
- “Saved my baby’s life!”
- “Fantastic set”
- “So glad I chose this set”
- “It is totally compatible and very versatile!!!”
- “I absolutely LOVE this travel system!!”
- “The stroller folds up easily with one hand for travel and storage”
- “Great quality! Super easy installment. Highly recommended!”
- “5 stars, we love it”
What’s not to like?
At 36 pounds in weight, some say it is heavy, but others like the solidity of that. A few people said that it was difficult to fold up, but that was a minority opinion. We would have liked to see a greater range of colors, but we like light, bright colors. However, for the great value price, this is a fabulous purchase if you are budget conscious but don’t want to compromise quality and safety.
Find a Nursery Glider within your budget
Check out our review pages for gliders to suit your budget.
There are many high chairs on the market, far too many in our opinion. But, we have tested and reviewed the high chairs that we think are totally the best. Out of a test of several inferior high chairs, we have found the best and many parents agree with our choices as the best for their baby.