PARENTING – EASY RIGHT?
Parenting doesn’t come with a road map or a blueprint for how to do it ‘right’. For one thing, no child is the same, no parents are the same and, even within your family, you and your partner may have conflicting opinions on how to raise your child. Your parents may also have strong viewpoints which overwhelm you with decisions as to what to do for the best interest of your child.
Let’s think for a moment, what you would like from your child, as a baby, toddler, schoolchild and teenager. Doesn’t everyone want a child that responds to them, a child that is polite, well mannered and courteous to others. You want a happy, well adjusted child that will grow up to be a happy, well adjusted adult… don’t you?
Yeah, all good, but how? Well, we are not experts and we would never force our opinion on you. But, what we will do is find the best resources for parenthood that we can find and allow you to decide what is right for you and your child.
Priceless Parenting Online Classes
- Do your children know how to push your buttons?
- Are you tired of yelling?
- Would you like your children to listen the first time?
- Do you want to have more fun and less stress parenting?
All classes include:
- Audio/video lessons with a Certificate of Completion
- Homework at the end of each lesson to practice with your own children
- Forum for feedback and discussion
- Earn 6 hours for Washington STARS or foster parent training continuing education by taking the online parenting course
- Share course with spouse or partner – one fee covers both of you
- You can try a demo for free or read comments from parents who have taken the course.